вторник, 13 сентября 2011 г.

Breast Torture - Plastic Bag Fun DVD bdsm slave collar

bdsm slave name
Wrapping my slaves in Saran Wrap may not have ~ing the use Dow Chemical Co. had in mind when they levy out the product, but a hot and sweaty, trapped slave, enshrouded in pliable bdsm slave positions, is not a happy slave... and we don't want our bdsm suspension slaves to have ~ing bdsm slave punishment happy, do we? That is NOT the Sometimes I like to locate plastic over bdsm dating my slaves face during our breast bondage session. I notice that some asphyxiation play now bdsm slave story and then really adds to the gross bondage experience. And I really get turned on watching bdsm slave wanted them try to labor for breath for air. Plastic wrap adds a whole new dimension to bondage sessions...


bdsm slave name

File size: 698.6 MB

bdsm slave name